| New York|
1 Property Found
Stirling House Bed & Breakfast
Greenport New York
| Contact: |
104 Bay Avenue Greenport New York |
Tel No: 631-477-0654
Fax No: 631 477-2885
Toll Free: 800 551-0654
Email: Click Here
Welcome to VineTime
The North Fork Wine Experience
Included in this stay:
- A two night stay in a premium room at our #1 rated Bed & Breakfast
- A delicious gourmet full breakfast served each morning
- Two Dinners for Two at a choice of our finest North Fork area restaurants, including Noah's, North Fork Table, Jamesport Manor Inn, Love Lane Kitchen, Vine Street Cafe, Legends and others.
- An all day tour of our finest Long Island Wine Country wineries and vineyards - spend a day in the vines. The nicest and most knowledgeable winery owners and winemakers you'll ever meet will share their wine making expertise. Participating wineries may include The Old Field Vineyard, Water's Crest, Laurel Lake Winery, Shinn Vineyard, The Tasting Room, Peconic Bay Winery, Diliberto's Winery, Sparkling Pointe among other select wineries. Sometimes it's a winemaker's vineyard walk, sometimes hands-on in the fields, sometimes a barrel tasting, and sometimes there's a jazz ensemble playing. It changes according to the wine season..And it's always FUN!
- A full day of transportation for the winery tour in an air conditioned luxury van.
- Wine tastings are included at each winery.
- A delicious, gourmet lunch of your choice at one of the wineries (with a glass of wine, of course).
- Surprises along the way
Price for VineTime is:
Spring Rate: $499.00 + tax per person (based on Double occupancy)
Premium and single rates also available.
| Property Description: |
In the heart of Greenport Village, the historic district's only waterview Bed and Breakfast.
Open year round and located in beautiful Greenport, New York on the North Fork of Long Island, the Stirling House Bed & Breakfast offers southern-style hospitality in warm, eclectic surroundings. Come and visit and enjoy our beautiful coast, award winning wineries and vineyards, restaurants and galleries.
The Stirling House is an 1880's-era Victorian home that is now your "home away from home" as you relax and enjoy Greenport and our beautiful environs.
Stirling House B&B, Long Island's #1 Rated Bed & Breakfast In Tripadvisor!
Enjoy expansive unobstructed water views from our huge wraparound porch. The Stirling House offers three distinctive bedrooms to our guests, each with private bath. Some rooms feature a whirlpool tub and tv/dvd or fireplace.
All guests at The Stirling House can now enjoy and bring their own music, as each room is equipped with an iPod stereo am/fm alarm clock radio. Flatscreen tv's are in each room as well. Free wireless internet access is available throughout the entire property!
Nightly RatesFrom: $175.00
US Dollars subject to change
Detailed Rate Information
Rates: Rooms range between $175 - $339 per night
New York State sales and Suffolk County occupancy taxes (currently a total of 9.375%) apply to all stays.
- Reservations must be confirmed with a deposit. A deposit of 50% of the cost of the stay is required for reservations of two nights or more. One-night reservations require a deposit of full payment.
- Deposits must be received by fourteen days prior to the date of arrival (or at the time of reservation if booking less than fourteen days away.)
- Deposits will be refunded less a $20 cancellation fee if your cancellation notice is received at least fourteen days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Cancellations received less than fourteen days prior to the scheduled arrival date will require forfeiture of the deposit. We realize that emergencies and schedule changes do occur, and we will do our best to re-rent your room in the event of a short term cancellation.
- Full payment for your stay is due upon arrival. No refunds are given for early departures.
- The Stirling House is a non-smoking B&B.
- Children ages 12 and over are welcome.
- The Stirling House is a smoke-free and pet-free B&B. While we are sorry that we cannot accommodate pets on site, we would be happy to help with reservations at nearby kennels.
Email: Click Here
Please be sure to let our client know that You found them on...